Self doubt – if you are human you will know that feeling. But what about when it pops up seemingly randomly? What triggers that uncomfortable feeling of uselessness that can have you falling down the self-doubt spiral! This short episdoe explores squashing environmental triggers. I share great quotes from Ethan Cross, author of ‘Chatter’ and Dr. Tim O’Brien, author of “‘Inner Story’ and a tiny bit of basic psychology!
Remind yourself of the significance of self-awareness in identifying and addressing triggers that send you whizzing down the self-doubt spiral.
I share a personal experience and provides tips on activating a detective mindset to prevent falling into these spirals. Understanding the impact of environmental factors such as music, views, and workspace on our mood and self-confidence.
This short episode packs a punch – encouraging listeners to regain control over their thoughts and emotions through self-awareness and curiosity
- Self-doubt spirals and environmental triggers
- Importance of self-awareness in identifying and addressing triggers
- Activating a detective mindset to prevent self-doubt spirals
- Environmental triggers affecting mood and self-confidence
- Taking control of our environment to prevent self-doubt spirals
- Examples of environmental triggers (music, views, workspace)
Personal experience of overcoming self-doubt triggered by depressing music
- Regaining confidence and joy by changing the environment
- Importance of regaining control over thoughts and emotions
- Power of self-awareness in preventing self-doubt spirals
For video of this episode PLUS more self-belief and confident communicator tips – head to my YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/c/TrishaLewisTalks