Let’s shake up Impostor Syndrome!
Let’s start with a few questions:
Here are 2 more questions:
And here are some answers!
Introducing Self Squashing®
Be part of the Unsquashing Project
What is the ‘Unsquashing Project’?
- A fresh take on ‘impostor syndrome’.
- To encourage individuals to lead the way in ‘showing up to share’ as their unsquashed self.
- To raise awareness of how easily we compare, copy and contort to avoid being ‘rejected’. To call out the FIBs that hold us back. (Fears, Illusions and Baggage).
- To encourage the sharing of individual insights, achievements and questions – breaking through the fear of being judged as a ‘show off’.
- The impetus for this project comes from personal experience and hundreds of conversations – this ‘self-squashing’ thing is a thing!
- Building on my book and TEDx talk – and the realisation that my message was hitting home with a young generation.
By sharing this page you are part of creating an unsquashed mindset – where people feel able to share insights, achievments and questions without fear of rejection. A world of curious mindset individuals. There will be a ripple effect – the more this conversation is shared.
If you are an entrepreneur/business owner:
- The ‘Unsquasher Fortnightly’ email – get on the list
- Articles – lots of tips
- Make it Real Podcast – subscribe on your chosen platform
- My LinkedIn content – with regular ‘Unsquashing Steps’ (plus shout outs!)
- My YouTube Channel
If you are in education:
- Talk and workshop options – 6th formers/higher and further education